RAFT BUILDING HELPFUL HINTS
Below is a list of helpful hints intended to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. Please ensure that all of your group are aware of these hints, as inappropriate clothing can ruin the session.
• Bring a full change of clothes (including underwear). It is best to assume that you will fall in the water at some point.
• Denim jeans are not really suitable
• Swimming costumes are ideal to wear under shorts and a t-shirt.
• You will need shoes or trainers to wear whilst on the raft (these will get wet). No Flip Flops, Crocs or Wellies
• On sunny days sun cream
• On cold or windy days a thin waterproof coat to wear whilst on the water to combat the wind chill factor is a good idea.
• If you have a wetsuit you are welcome bring it with you
• Bring a bin bag to put your wet clothes into after the session.
• We provide tea, coffee and squash free of charge. There is no shop on site so if you require anything else you will need to bring it with you.
• There are mosquitoes on site during the summer so insect repellent is advised if you are prone to being bitten.
For general Helpful Hints on all our activities- Helpful Hints.