Low Ropes Helpful Hints
Below is a list of helpful hints intended to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. Please ensure that all of your group are aware of these hints, as inappropriate clothing can ruin the session.
We recommend you plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to your booking time. If you arrive late, your session will not be extended to accommodate your lateness.
• Make sure you wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict your movements. There is a good chance that your clothes will get a bit muddy, you may wish to bring some spare clothes for your journey home.
• We do not recommend wearing denim jeans – if they get wet they become heavy and have little to no insulation properties.
• Footwear should be comfortable and supportive. Trainers and walking boots are good, if the weather is or has been bad then wellington boots. Flip-flops are not advisable as they offer no protection for your feet.
• On wet weather days waterproofs are advisable as is spare footwear to travel home in.
• On cold days hats and gloves are advisable.
• There are mosquitoes on site during the summer so insect repellent is advised if you are prone to being bitten.
• We can provide tea, coffee and squash free of charge. There is no shop on site so if you require anything else you will need to bring it with you.
For general Helpful Hints on all our activities- Helpful Hints.