Holiday Club for 7-11 year olds
We run our Holiday Club during the school holidays, including Easter, the summer and half-term holidays.
Each day is different and children participate in various activities. In groups of 10-12 they experience some of our High Ropes challenges including the 100m Zip Wire, Gladiator Climbing Challenge & Monkey Climbing, together with the Low Ropes Assault Course, Wild Camp, Outdoor Pizza Making, Den Building, Target Shooting and Woodland Games.
When available, places will be bookable at the bottom of this page.
Children are in groups of 10-12 , we always make sure friends or siblings can be together if they wish to be.
Groups rotate around the activities during the day.
Pistol Shooting and Den Building fun along the Woodland Krypton Trail or our Low Ropes Assault Course mean that no 2 days are ever the same at our Holiday Club.
All you need to know
Staff at Oaker Wood
All of our Instructors are fully trained in the activities we offer and senior instructors are first aid trained.
All instructors are DBS checked.
How to Book
All places must be pre-booked. When available places can be booked at the bottom of this page.
Bring With You
- We recommend old clothes which you don't mind getting dirty or spoilt.
- Dress for the weather - Wellies, waterproofs, hat and gloves in winter months
- Sun hat, sun cream in summer months
- Insect repellent.
- Full change of clothes and a towel when rafting is on the agenda
- A packed lunch, snacks and drinks bottle
- A face mask - we will only ask that this is worn if First-aid is administered