Quad Biking Helpful Hints
Below is a list of helpful hints intended to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. Please ensure that all of your group are aware of these hints, as inappropriate clothing can ruin the session.
We recommend you plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to your booking time. If you arrive late, your session will not be extended to accommodate your lateness.
• We provide Helmets and overalls (under 12 year olds are advised to wear waterproof trousers as we do not always have overalls small enough)
• Wear old clothes that you do not mind getting dirty.
• You must be wearing long trousers.
• Wear old footwear as they will get covered in mud (Wellington boots are ideal).
• On wet weather days waterproofs are recommended. These can be worn under overalls.
• We recommend spare clothes including footwear for your journey home.
• Bring gloves to wear while riding as when you pick up speed the wind chill factor increases.
• On cold days we recommend warm clothing for the same reason as above.
• On dry days we recommend that you bring sunglasses or safety glasses as these will stop some of the dust from getting in your eyes.
• There are mosquitoes on site during the summer so insect repellent is advised if you are prone to being bitten.
For general Helpful Hints on all our activities- Helpful Hints.